Constant light on Rpi, no green charging lights and no boot

• Hi everyone,

I am a neophyte in the Raspberry world, which is also a problem when it comes to finding the right tutorials and tips for beginners' issues. Anyways, I will try to explain as well as possible the complications that I am facing with the Raspad.
    I have tried today to charge my device and access the OS, but it keeps making a constant red light (see photo below), and none of the OSs on my sd cards manage to boot. The only light that sporadically turns on the motherboard is green but blinking. Meanwhile, there is no charging green light on the Raspad case (see 2nd pic). Do you know how to resolve this?

I have tried to follow some of the indications on the web such as plugging the device into another electrical outlet or changing sd, but none of these seem to work.

• Update 1:

I have removed the board from Raspad 3 and the Pi 4 per se is working without any issue. Therefore, there should be something wrong with the tablet.

• @Angelo Massaro

The green LED on the mainboard on the right indicates that the HDMI signal is off, indicating that the HDMI signal has not been received. Please check the wiring, especially the long HDMI cable (if you have this kind of mini hdmi, you can try with your own cable).
    The power indicator light may be broken, out of power, or the main board of the adapter was broken when the adapter was connected indiscriminately, and then the information sent is wrong.
    Please unplug the wire circled in the picture, then plug in the original power adapter, and see if the three LED lights on the small mainboard are all on, and judge whether the small mainboard is broken. Turn off the machine first, unplug the cable, and then connect the power adapter.

(PS. To avoid duplication of information, please choose forum technical support or email)

• Hi, thanks for your reply. I have been following your indications, but I am still experiencing the same issue: only the red light is on but no green; while on the raspberry pi 4 I can see all the red lights on, as well as one green. Is there anything else I can try?

• @Angelo Massaro

Please unplug the red frame in the picture and connect it again to reactivate the circuit board on the left.
    Our technicians have tested that the low-voltage adapter cannot be used, so please be sure to use the original adapter.

• @Angelo Massaro 

In addition, please confirm whether the screen display and touch function are normal.
    If it cannot be displayed, is there a "no cable" prompt or a completely black screen.

• @RasPad Support 

I have unplugged the cable as previously mentioned and replugged but nothing has really changed. Still no green lights on. No, I only get a completely black screen.

• @Angelo Massaro 

We will reissue a mainboard and the button board for you. 

The reissue will be processed within 7 working days.

Once the tracking number is updated, we will notify you in time via emial.

• @RasPad Support 

thank you so much!