raspad 3 no cable

• I just got a raspad for christmas and it isn't functioning properly, even though I have checked through the wires several times and made sure they are all connected. The raspad doesn't seem to work though because everytime I boot it up, the display just shows no cable and then dissapears though the thing is still running, but no display. Can someone help me out with this?

• Update:

The display is now inverted colors without any setting changes and also caves in too on the display, like an old tv screen, basically rounding off the edges. Could this be due to the ribon wire not properly placed for the screen?

• Can you provide pictures of the device both the screen and the inside of the device, then we can start to help you get your issues sorted.

• @JD Springer

As @CerberusStyle said, we need photos about the screen display. Could you please provide to us?

• Nevermind, we found out that the ribon cable to the screen underneath the board was probably faulty, and needed a replacement, and the no cable issue was because there was no sd card inside, Thanks for the responses though.

• By the way, if you know where we could buy replacement parts for this, please let me know in case the new ribbon cable has an issue.

• @JD Springer ok your making very little sense, has your problem been resolved as from your reply im not sure as you still havent given any images and you say about a new ribbon cable but then ask were to buy parts?

If your still having issues then please provide some images and we can help you get it sorted as unless the ribbon cable is torn its unlikely to be the cause of your issue.

• @JD Springer 

You can email to support@raspad.com.

Provide the order number and the problem you meet, the staff will contact you to help with that.