I would have liked...

• RasPad is a great product, mine worked well out of the box. There were just a couple of things that could have been done better:

1.    OMG that fan noise! I am still looking for something quieter. (Suggestions gratefully received.)
    2.    Would it be possible to power from USB? I know that is only 5v and likely adds complexity, but it is becoming the de-facto standard.
    3.    Guidance on SD cards would have been very welcome. It took me a little research to figure out a working solution. I started with an old 8GB card, and only when I upgraded to a faster 64GB did I understand how badly the performace was impacted by the card speed.
    4.    I would also like to see a few more applications in the OS, I am trying to figure out the package manager. (I only know enough Linux to be dangerous!)

• @John Perks 

First of all thank you for your suggestions🌸 and has been forwarded to the R&D department.
    Affected by the material and required by the heat dissipation strength, high rotation speed brings high heat dissipation and noise due to vibration. At present, there is no good solution. If you can't stand the noise caused by the fan, you can try to flip the fan adjustment switch on the motherboard and use a smaller speed to reduce the noise. Or take a look at the ideas provided by other friends in the forum.
    It is recommended to use an SD card above 16G. Because the basic Raspberry Pi system is nearly 8g now, the fluency of the 8g SD card will naturally be affected. The SD cards of SanDisk and Kingston are recommended.
    Regarding USB charging, you can use a USB to DC data cable but the adapter must have a voltage of 15v.
    Regarding the package manager, it is recommended that you learn the knowledge of linux debian.

• I am also looking to buy the one.