Connectivity issues, Wifi and wired

• Clean install of Raspberry Pi OS using Raspberry Pi Imager 1.6.2 burned from a Mac. Nothing added.

Wifi:

I cannot connect to any wifi. I usually use 2.4 GHz. Will not connect.

Tried 5 GHz based on another answer on here but it made no difference.

Raspi-config is filled out, WPA Supplicant is correct, my password comes up when I click on the network icon in the menu bar but then nothing happens.

Wired:

It keeps trying to connect (icon in menu bar blinks) but when it connects it immediately fails. If I take the back cover off and plug my network cable directly into the Pi, I CAN get connectivity that way.

I switched out the supplied patch cable with my own cable, but still got no reliable connection using the ports on the outside of the Raspad.

Anything else I can try? Thanks.

• @Ian O 

Could you provide a video about the problem so that the technician can better solve the problem for you?

• Thank you for the reply. I can't take a video at the moment but the network icon looks like this:

Then if I plug in my network cable, it looks like this:

That's pretty much it. If I open the case up and plug my cable directly into the Pi. I get to the network. I have switched out the jumper cable from the Pi to the case with the same results. So I'm guessing there's something wrong with the board?

• @Ian O 

Please send us a message about your order number or backer number.
    And attach your shipping address and telephone in order to arrange delivery.
    Message steps:
    Click on the avatar --> click send a message  --> fill in the required content.
    We will reissue the mainboard for you.

• Message sent. Thank you.

• I received a new board and have been running it for a couple days.

Everything seems to be normal now.

Thank You!